- Posted by:
- Posted on:
The United Kingdom (UK) has approved Pfizer and BioNtech Coronavirus Vaccine Latest Update .The United Kingdom has become the first Western country to approve Pfizer and Bioentech’s corona vaccine before the US and EU decision.The vaccine will be available in the UK from next week.
Coronavirus Vaccine Latest Update :Uk Approves Pfizer & BioNtech
|Post Name||Coronavirus Vaccine Latest Update|
|Corona Vaccine First Contry ?||Britain|
The biggest news has come about the Anne vaccine. The world’s first corona vaccine has been approved. The British government has approved Pfizer as a corona vaccine. The vaccine is expected to be launched next week.
દુનિયાની પહેલી કોરોના વેક્સિનને મંજૂરી:- સમ્પુર્ણ માહિતી માટે અહિ ક્લિક કરો
The vaccine has been approved for emergency use by Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (MHRA). He says the vaccine meets all safety standards and is effective. Britain has become the first country in the world, not only in Europe, to approve this Pfizer vaccine. The vaccine will be available in Britain next week, according to government sources. The British government has kept its doctors on standby to make the vaccine easily available to every citizen.
The Pfizer’s vaccine is 95% effective
joint corona vaccine of US pharma company Pfizer and German company Bioentech has proved to be 95% effective in Phase-3 trials. According to the company, the vaccine has been effective on the elderly. No serious side effects were observed. Pfizer plans to prepare 50 million doses of the vaccine by December.
Government of India ready to talk to Pfizer
The Government of India is ready to talk to Pfizer for the corona vaccine to be available in India. The government is also actively seeking information on what level of preparations need to be made. The biggest question right now is to build super cold storage infrastructure. Even in the big and metro cities of India, such facilities are not enough.
More than 59,000 people have died from
corona in Britain Britain is the seventh country in the world with the highest number of corona infections. More than 16 lakh 43 thousand 86 cases have been reported in Britain, while more than 59 thousand 51 people have lost their lives. Currently 1,415 people are serious. A total of 4.37 crore people have been tested here.
Coronavirus Vaccine Latest Update Twitter
Approved by the UK’s Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to assess the Pfizer and BioNtech corona virus vaccines.The agency is also in the process of determining whether the Oxford University and AstraZeneca vaccines meet strict safety standards.
- The Virus Won’t Stop Evolving When the Vaccine Arrives (NYTimes)
- Military’s Role in Vaccine Will Be Strictly Behind the Scenes, Despite Trump’s Claims (NYTimes)
- How Pharma Money Colors Operation Warp Speed’s Quest to Defeat COVID (KHN)
- Trump officials hold first ‘Operation Warp Speed’ briefing for Biden (Politico)
- A COVID-19 Vaccine For Children May Still Be Many Months Away (NPR)
- AstraZeneca CEO Soriot plans new study to test that controversial 90% efficacy figure, waiting for US data before going to FDA (Endpoints)
- American Airlines conducts trials to transport COVID-19 vaccine (Reuters)
- COVID-19 Serology Templates: FDA Updates Sponsor Template, Adds Home Test Document (MedtechInsight)
- Meeting of the EU scientific advice platform on COVID-19 Meeting Report (EC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Issues New Policy on Dry Heat for Reuse of Certain Respirators (FDA)
covid vaccine update today
A media report quoting UK Minister Nadeem Jahawi said that if everything goes according to plan and the vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNtech gets the approval of the authority,the distribution and vaccination of the vaccine will start within a few hours. Will be given.
The company claims to be able to make 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021.
The company claims to be able to make 50 million doses by the end of 2020 and 1.3 billion doses of vaccines by the end of 2021. Under the current circumstances, the vaccine will be used within 30 days, so there will be no problem in storing it. According to the company, a temperature of -70 degrees is required to store this vaccine.